- 2 x ZENAG LARGE EGGS 720g
- 1 x Tablespoon Milk, Freshly ground black pepper to season
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 x Teaspoon Margarine or Butter
- 2 x Tablespoon chopped Herbs (dill, parsley, chives), Slice bread, toasted.
- Whisk Zenag eggs, milk and salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat margarine in a medium frying pan over a medium high heat.
- Add Zenag egg mixture and leave in pan until it starts to set around edges.
- Using a flat wooden spoon, scrape along base of pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes or until Zenag egg mixture is almost set.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in herbs.Serve with buttered toast.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes