- 3 x ZENAG SUPER JUMBO EGGS 840g
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 4 slice wholemeal bread
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil over a high heat. Add the 3 Zenag Eggs. Reduce heat to medium. Cook Zenag Eggs partially covered, for 6 minutes. Remove and rinse under cold water. Peel Zenag eggs and transfer to a small bowl.
- Using a fork, mash Zenag eggs until smooth. Stir in mayonnaise, curry powder, and parsley. Season with salt & pepper.
- Put 4 bread slices on a board. Butter the bread slices. Divide Zenag Egg mixture, cucumber, between bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes