- 8 x ZENAG JUMBO EGGS 70g
- 2 x grated carrots
- 1 x small green capsicum, diced
- 1 x tin corn kernel, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Spray a non – stick 12 cup regular muffin Pan with cooking spray. Spray the base and sides, set pan aside.
- In a large bowl add shredded grated carrots, diced capsicum, corn kernels, and toss to combine.
- Loosely pile about 3 tablespoons of the vegetable mixture to each muffin cavity, or enough so that each is filled to about 2/3 full; equally distribute filling mixture among cavities until gone; set pan aside.
- In a 4-cup measuring cup, crack the eggs and lightly beat with a whisk.
- Add the salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of egg into each cavity, equally distributing a mong the cavities. They will be about ¾ full after being topped with egg mixture.
- Top each muffin pan with a generous pinch of cheese, about 1 tablespoon each.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until muffins are set, cooked through and are lightly golden brown. They will puff in the oven, but sink upon cooling.
- Allow Muffins to cool in pan on top of a wire rack for about 10 minutes before removing.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes