- 1 x ZENAG CHICKEN LIVERS PKT 500g
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and salt
- 2 tablespoons oil, salt to taste, green capsicum, sliced. (optional)
- (zenag giblets & hearts can be used in this recipe)
- Drain, trim and dry the Zenag Chicken Livers with a paper towel. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine together, curry powder, garlic and pepper.
- Roll the Zenag Chickens Livers one by one in curry mixture and place on a plate.
- Heat oil in a large skillet/fry pan over medium heat.
- Place Zenag chicken livers in a single layer in fry pan
- Sprinkle salt over the Zenag chicken livers.
- Let cook about 5 minutes and flip livers over. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle them with more salt.
- Let cook 5 minutes more and browned through.
- Top with sliced capsicum (optional).
- Serve immediately.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes