- 1 x TRAY ZENAG CHICKEN KAIKAI 900g
- 4 x teaspoon oil
- 1 x onion, sliced
- 1 x tin pineapple pieces, drained
- 1 x zucchini cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons hoisin stir fry sauce
- In a fry pan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium heat.
- Stir fry onion in hot oil for 2 minutes.
- Add pineapple pieces and zucchini.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes more. Remove mixture from fry pan. Set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to hot wok.
- Add Zenag Chicken kai kai pieces.
- Stir fry for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Return onion, pineapple & zucchini mixture to fry pan with the Zenag Kai Kai.
- Add hoisin sauce. Stir fry and Cook and stir about 1-2 minute or until heated through.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes