- 1 x 700gm tray Zenag Chicken Breasts, skinned, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 x pineapple, skinned, cut into pieces
- 1 x green capsicum cut into bite-size pieces Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 x punnet small red cherry tomatoes
- 1 x tablespoon honey
- 3 x tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 x tablespoon fish sauce
- 8 x wooden skewers – soaked in water
- Preheat the BBQ or if using outside wire grill – prepare fire wood and burn to make coal.
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water to cover for 30 minutes (to prevent burning).
- Thread the chicken, pineapple, green capsicum, cherry tomatoes pieces onto the skewers, alternating them as you go. Brush with oil and grill, turning frequently, for about 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Put the Zenag Chicken Skewers onto a serving plate, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 6 +